Philips Sonicare for Kids Bluetooth Connected Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, HX6321/02

  • Interactive free app educates and gets kids excited abour brushing. Exciting rewards for successful brushing sessions
  • 91% of dental professional parents prefer Sonicare for Kids for their own children. Speed - Up to 62000 brush movement/min
  • 98% of parents say it`s easier to get kids to brush longer and better
  • Patented sonic technology with 500 strokes per second. 75% more effective than manual toothbrushes in hard to reach areas for better check-ups guaranteed
  • KidTimer helps ensure 2minute recommended brushing time, and KidPacer alerts the child to move to the next quadrant of the mouth to ensure a thorough cleaning

We came back from the dentist with a not-so-good report. Our dentist recommended an electric toothbrush. We tried the standard electric toothbrushes before, but the kids would do a quick brush over and be done. When we purchased this toothbrush, we were experiencing the same issue as before. Sure the stickers were nice, but it didn't help with the brushing. We decided to try the free app that comes along with the toothbrush (you'll need bluetooth on your device). When running the app, you'll see a pic of a cartoon's mouth. The goal is to clean the entire mouth. The toothbrush seen on the device (we use both ipad and samsung tablet), mirrors the kids' toothbrush. All of the teeth start dirty and will only be cleaned once your child brushes that area. What a difference!! Not only are the kids brushing their teeth, but they are cleaning all of their teeth. This is much better than the red dye pill we used to take as a kid. I have recommended the same toothbrush to both my sisters for their children.

a great toothbrush and the kid loves the app with the silly character brushing its teeth along with us. the dentist recommended this to my older son and this is the second one I've gotten (now for the younger kid). we've gotten great reviews of less plaque from our check ups! This is easy to use, the app keeps kids focused and teaches them how to brush more effectively. parental assistance is needed for younger kids and/or to teach thorough brushing skills (sometimes the kids get zoned out by the app and forget to move the toothbrush). the kids love the stickers/skins and it's been a great tool. our older version is still going strong after 2 years.

My daughter has mild autism. Brushing teeth and personal grooming have always been high difficulty. We were usin a Spinbrush, but I personally use a Sonicare and have loved it so I decided to give these a try. She is obsessed! The app is so great. She loves her Sparkky, who she has named Fuzzy. She asks to brush his teeth first thing every morning and looks forward to brushing with him at night. She loves to feed him, dress him and brush his teeth to get “gifts” for him. We are going on a month of using this toothbrush and I couldn’t be more pleased! Before this toothbrush, we were lucky to get her let us brush for 30 seconds... now she asks to do it two and three times in a row!!!

Wow, just got this for my 4 year old daughter and I'm so impressed! Everything from the cute packaging and the huge selection of stickers, my daughter loves it. It came with a full sized head, so luckily I read a review that said there was a smaller sized brush called "compact" size, which I ordered at the same time. It fit perfectly and the smaller size was the right fit for my child's mouth. The larger size is probably good for older kids so I'll save it for use later on. After we downloaded the app, my daughter just wanted to brush her teeth again and again! She was having waaay too much fun. If I let her, my daughter probably would have brushed her teeth ten times. There are 2 settings, a low and a high. I guess I will start my daughter on the low and eventually, work her way up to high. Also, I didn't realize this when I ordered it, but the toothbrush has BLUETOOTH! Freakin Bluetooth in a toothbrush. Who thought of that? It connects to the iPad app through Bluetooth and it syncs the timing of the toothbrush to what the app is directing the child to follow along, like switch from top to bottom. Its really very well developed and freakin cool! I hope this toothbrush lasts a few years because this costs way more than the $5 electric toothbrush that she has been using for the past year. The only reason we had to replace the old toothbrush was because we can't replace the brush head. This one seems amazing so far. As with all things with a battery, I'm concerned about the battery life and holding a charge. Only time will tell. I will update the review after using for some time.

This is out r 3rd kids Sonicare. The reason it's the 3rd is because the batteries give out and you can't replace them. That's the bad part about it. Also, we have 3 kids that use the same toothbrush so it gets a lot of use. My kids are older now and don't use the stickers but they used to like them. Some people have complained that mold gets behind the stickers and I could see how that could happen but you've got to put the stickers on carefully and make sure they cover everything. AND make sure your kids rinse it off after brushing. This kids toothbrush is a great way for kids to brush their teeth and cheaper than the adult ones so it's really worth it--even if you don't care about the stickers. The adult brushes fit on this kids' one too. I live that they're interchangeable. The only bad thing is we have 3 kids so I wish the brushes came in 3 different colors--not too.

My son hasn’t had any cavities since using this toothbrush for the last 3-4 years. I did have to replace the toothbrush, as the battery in his first one lasted about 3 years. He’s 10 and does a great job caring for his teeth, although he’d rather “floss” dance vs “floss” his teeth. Luckily I feel confident that he’s at least getting a good brushing. If you want to encourage your kids to do a good job on their teeth, bribe them with $20 per dentist visit if they don’t have cavities! It sure beats having to pay $500 to fill 4 of them! Since we’ve started this $20 deal, I’ve been paying him every 6 mos for the last 3 years!

App lets you visualize your teeth getting brushed, using a cute character and tiny little bacteria guys that get brushed away. It pulses when you should switch brushing quadrants. Best of all it is teaching kids how to brush. You don't scrub with this which is something the kids never did anyway, you just drag it over the teeth and let the brush do the rest. No problems connecting app to brush but I wasn’t able to download the app on older phones even though it met the min requirements. Cons: - does not warn or slow when too much pressure is used - kids want to keep playing with app after brushing but, there is only about 15 seconds of available options. It encourages them to brush twice so they can play with the app. Developers should make small games rewards for brushing.

My 7 year old has been asking for a sonicare like mom and dad's and was so excited to receive this- I've already had to tell him to stop brushing his teeth so much :) Came completely factory sealed as expected with everything inside. The app works very well and had no problem immediately connecting to Bluetooth. Will update if we have any issues down the road. It comes with a 2 year warranty plus if you register online you get an additional 6 mos. (2.5 years total). Registering was quick and easy also!

I purchased this toothbrush for my 4-year old daughter, because we were having trouble keeping her teeth, well, clean. I don't know what happened, but suddenly her teeth started looking really stained all the time. Once we started using this toothbrush, we saw an improvement almost immediately. Her teeth looked shiny and clean. I didn't know if she was going to freak out about the vibration, but she was fine with it. And I love that Sonicare adds the little musical alerts when you are supposed to switch sides. She still laughs a bit when that alert sounds. The main reason I wanted to write a review for this toothbrush, though, is this. In the question and answer section on the product page here, someone mentioned that it's important for a parent to help kids brush with this toothbrush, since it is possible to cause serious gum damage with the brush if you aren't careful. I wish someone had told ME that before I started using my Sonicare brush a few years ago. After unintentionally pressing too hard while using this brush, I have serious gum recession--to the point that I've had several dentists tell me that I'll probably need to get a tissue transplant in one area. (Ugh, not looking forward to that...) The point is that, apparently, you are supposed to hold this brush with only three fingers while brushing--that's how little pressure you are supposed to put on your teeth/gums. If your kid is too young to know how much (or how little) pressure to put on her gums while brushing, you are probably going to want to help her. All in all, we really love this brush. It has made a huge difference in my daughter's smile. Plus, Amazon has the brush at such a great price, it is definitely worth a try.

My 2.5 year old began brushing happily and thoroughly every night just so he can see his "Sparkly" monster get a present. He is so excited and he used to dread brushing. It actually kicks off our bedtime routine easily because he gets into it eagerly. I brush my teeth using the bigger kids brush (the one that comes on it) and he uses the 4-7 year old brush. I have a "Sparkly" too, and a son who makes sure I do my brushing every time with him! :) This was his reward for using only potty for 5 days in a row. It was a little scary at firstborn the noise so we got a cheap spin brush with softer bristles. I figured out that although these feel stiff to the touch, once the vibration is on, they don't feel stiff against your gums. Not something you can explain to a two year old well, and that's where the app comes in. The big-eyed smiling monster jumps up and down when he gets a present (food, clothing accessories, scene changes) and every time you brush he has one or two presents. There is a video of the inside of a mouth being brushed which my son watches diligently as he brushes. After he finishes, I check his teeth by scraping with my nail and I rarely have to re-brush anything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sadly, running after somebody, hitting them in the back of their had with a blunt instrument you had to fetch out of your trunk beforehand of doing so is most likely to be judged excessive force in most western countries.

Wow, same fucking meme in a different texting app...

ASUS ROG PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor WQHD 1440p IPS 165Hz DisplayPort Adjustable Ergonomic EyeCare G-SYNC